Welcome to Blue Sky Dressage
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle."
Jeanne Louther (formerly Jeanne Williams-Parris) has been teaching and training dressage in the Madison area for over 25 years.
- "L" Judge and accomplished competitor.
- Owned and operated riding school 'Madison Dressage Lesson & Training Center' for 12 years.
- Offering lessons to beginners as well as advanced students, willing to travel.
- Down to earth attitude yet classical in technique.
- Lessons taught with humor but utmost respect for the student and the horse.
- Believe that horse and rider are a partnership, created through communication, trust and respect.
Lessons are one hour or half hour, please check Lesson Rates page for more info.
Please browse through my pages during your visit today. To the left you will find links to my story, testimonials, lesson schedules and rates, and some other fun stuff. As I continue to build this site, I'll be adding some (hopefully) interesting and informative articles about dressage, training tips, and other things. If you have suggestions for things you would like to see, please let me know. Check back often, and I thank you for visiting Blue Sky Dressage.